- Who We Are
- Our Programmes
- Bachelor of Social Science
- MA Applied Social Studies
- BA Community & Youth Work
- MA Community & Youth Work
- MSocSc Rights and Social Policy
- Ph D Doctoral Studies
- Doctorate in Social Science
- Civic Engagement Initiative(CEI) Programme BsocSc and BAASS
- Fieldwork Practice on Professional Programmes
- Our Work & Networks
- Current Students
- News & Events
- Get in touch
MSocSc Rights and Social Policy
The MSocSc (Rights and Social Policy) provides advanced study in key social policy issues.
It provides an opportunity for critical study in the application of social policy theory and techniques to current policy and practice. The emphasis is on themes of rights, recognition and redistribution and associated equality, governance, justice and ageing issues.
The programme takes place over one year fulltime and two years partime.
Please find the MSocSc information leaflet here.
Please click here for more information, including module descriptions.
Find out what students are saying ......
Hear what Seamus Taylor has to say about the MSocSc...